_

Saturday 31 March 2012

Fools By Dramanon

Saturday is almost over and though i did say i wouldn't be around till Monday, i seem to find the time to pop by and say hello.

So what are your plans for the weekend? I have none at all, just busy with the family and pujas... But if you are free, here's something you could do.

On All Fools Day, Dramanon brings to you Neil Simon's comedy Fools. I think the timing of the play is just perfect, unfortunately, just not for me. If you are in the mood for fun evening, i'd totally recommend that you go watch this play. It promises to be a laugh riot.

If you still need convincing, catch the promo here.

Fools
Directed by RK Shenoy
Venue: NIFT Auditorium, Madhapur
Tickets: Rs. 250 (You can buy online on indianstage.in or bookmyshow.com)

Have a fun weekend and if you manage to catch show, tell me how it went!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...