_

Friday 9 September 2011

Shiv-Hari

I have been lucky to catch a few live performances by Indian artistes in recent times - Zakir Hussain, Niladri Kumar, and Anoushka Shankar. Tomorrow I go to see two stalwarts performing their magic with the flute and the santoor - Hari Prasad Chourasia and Pt. Shiv Kumar Sharma.

I am so looking forward to this. If you'd like to watch this live performance, grab your tickets at Indian Stage.

PS: Raam has snagged an All Access Pass which means he is going to go back stage and take as many pictures as he can before the start of the show. I admit, I am a teeny bit envious...

PPS: Did you know Shiv-Hari composed the music for Silsila and Chandni among a few others?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...