_

Wednesday 9 March 2011

Material Girl Buys: From Fabindia



It's anniversary time here - my parent's got married on Mar 7, 35 years ago and my BIL on Mar 8, 7 years ago. As always the gifts were due. After watching 2 movies yesterday, I went gift-shopping to the Fabindia store, GVK One Mall on Banjara Hills. Though I find their stoles, dupattas and saris a bit over-priced, I love their soaps, condiments and home accessories.

Buys:
A toiletry gift pack that has 2 body washes and 2 body lotions for my parents. Rs 500.  The packaging of the products and the gift box is oh-so-gorgeous.
A multi-colored bead necklace for me. Rs 90
3 small cotton drawstring pouches for Rs. 5 each. Very useful and a must-buy :)
Spice and lemon soaps for the thinner half. Rs 58 and Rs 65.
A toiletry gift pack for my BIL that has a body lotion and a body wash. Rs 250
An ethnic thread necklace in pink and purple with triangular brass pendants and matching earrings. Rs 390

Have you been to Fabindia lately? 3 things you should check out, if you haven't already: 
* Their sauces and pickles. I have tried their salsa sauce, italian spice mix and raita mix. All yummy. And of course their organic haldi - a must-have especially if you use your spices as medicines too.
* Soaps and creams - a good range, good pricing and feel good to use. The lavender soap is my favorite, very soothing.
*Their newly launched accessory collection. Some really pretty trinkets available that will make your BFF / GF / wife very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...