_

Thursday 10 March 2011

The studio of my dreams



Anthropologie – exclusive and expensive. But oh-so-gorgeous. 


After multiplying by 45, I currently can’t afford a single one of their goodies right now. That didn't deter me much. I surfed, selected, downloaded, sorted and made my own studio office in my head. 


A hammock chair to have tea in, a day-bed to lounge in, a big cushy chair to just sit and dream in, a sexy wrought iron chair to perch on, cushions, throws to add color and drama, lights to throw light, and a book to write my ideas on. I can just imagine a big, big room with a white floor and white walls, big windows, some plants and all this color…

PS: I have always wanted a dress form. Throwback from an era when i used to study in fashion school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...