_

Wednesday 17 April 2013

Weekly Challenge #8 Print it

I have been using my Nikon D3100 since about 2 years now, taken more than 10000 pictures and haven't printed a single picture so far.

I kept telling myself i will do it tomorrow or the next week or the next month (yes, that's a typical procrastinator thing to do.)

So this week , my challenge for the week is to print a few pictures.

This means I have to sort through the mass of pictures i have, select some, go to the studio, print them and then of course, put them up on the wall.

The clock's ticking and going by the sporadic blogging here, you know this week's filled with work. Wish me luck!

{best friends: photo taken at Pondicherry, when i was visiting Kedar}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...