_

Saturday 11 February 2012

Illustration love: Nicola Meiring

Nicola Meiring designed this packaging for a juice company.

I would love to pick a bottle of juice that looked like this even though i am totally against packaged juice, Give me freshly made, had squeezed juice any day; which my only my mother used to do when i was younger and not married (It's another thing that i cribbed about it all the time and had to be forced to gulp it down!).

{See more of Nicola's art here.}

PS: I am considering a blog redesign to make it prettier and simpler... i know her illustrations would totally make my blog rock... of course, i dont think it would work out and all... but just imagining it is making my day :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...