_

Thursday 16 February 2012

Dear Prudence

I spent a little time a lot of time yesterday indulging my voyeuristic side - reading people's life dilemma's and Prudence aka Emily Yoffe's advice. She reminded me of Pearl  Padamsee's advice that she dished out in Femina many years ago that i couldn't wait to read.

Dishing out advice, with wit, without being disparaging, to unknown strangers must be pretty tough, or pretty easy, which?

{image from}
{if you'd like to read the problems / solutions that i liked reading}

PS: How cute is that red typewriter :)

PPS: I read on Dear Prudence that it's normal for women to not wash their underthings for weeks. Yikes! Do tell me if Am i over-reacting or is it how it is? And if you'd like to read it, it's here

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...