_

Friday 9 December 2011

Happy Birthday to you

Pinned ImageI remembered last night it was her birthday but forgot to call and wish her this morning. And then she called. We spoke. I still didn't wish her. When she said everyone's called but you, it hit me. I could kick myself for being an ass. I mean how can you forget to call and wish your mother on her birthday.

I am sorry Ma. I can be an ass sometimes but honestly i remembered, just lost track of time. Happy Birthday to you.

{Birthday tags from}

PS: She got to hear today from someone who means a lot to our family that i am better cook than her. At first, i thought it would make her unhappy. But i realized soon enough that nothing would make her happier more than the fact that her daughter is 'kaabil'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...