_

Thursday 1 December 2011

Gone with the wind

Gone with the Wind Poster
When i first got my hands on Gone With The Wind i couldn't go beyond the first 30 pages of the book. I don't know how or why but i gave it another try and then i couldn't put the book down till i finished it. It's that awesome...

I also got to watch the movie but it wasn't as great an experience as reading the novel. I mean its a lovely movie and all, but reading the book was an altogether different experience.

Have you read Gone with the Wind or watched the movie? Is it just me or do you invariably find the movie disappointing after you have read the book?

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the book.
    The movie is great but yes the bookis awesome.
    Takes you to another century lets you linger there for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aarthi,

    I want to read it again soon... unfortunately i dont think i have the book anymore... someone's borrowed it and never returned it.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...