_

Tuesday 11 October 2011

Mod podged it

Remember i made someone get me mod podge from the US? (You don't? That's ok.)

This is one of the things i used mod podge for. I don't have a before picture but the shade was originally a plain beige jane.

I have lots of fabrics at home so it was a tough choice but eventually i chose this block print kalamkari material that i had got from my Machilipatnam trip.  (Remember, i did the road trip a couple of months back? Oh well, it doesn't really matter.)

What's funny is the ridiculously little fabric i needed. Also it took me like 15 minutes to measure, cut and stick. I need to find a replacement for mod podge quick now!

PS: Yes, that's a mess there. Ignore it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...