_

Tuesday 11 October 2011

Found a yummy looking food blog - Love Food Eat

I stumbled on this food blog just recently and just can't stop drooling at the sight of this raw beet and peanut salad with coconut.  (I must confess, i am nuts about peanuts.)

Makes me want to make this. Like now.

PS: Even though i experiment a lot with my cooking and most of what i cook i have learnt on my own, i simply can't experiment with salads. The only salad i can make is a cucumber-tomato kachumber that my mother used to make. High time i got over this fear... don't you think?

{Picture from Chinmayie's food blog Love Food Eat. Find the recipe on her blog. Her food pics are so gorgeous, i promise, you won't stop drooling.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...