_

Friday 21 October 2011

Diwali Decor - Two

I found this on Honestly WTF and can't get it out of my head. I meant to make them, take a pic and post but since Diwali is around the corner, maybe you'd want to make them before i end up going to the market and getting me some wool.

Colorful, easy and so so so festive, don't you think? And better than flowers (even though i am crazy about fresh flowers). Imagine a string of these in red, yellow and orange... should move my lazy self from my self-imposed exile and go do some shopping soon.

{photo from and instructions on Honestly, WTF}

PS: So do you clean everything before Diwali? Every wardrobe, nook, cranny, drawer, shelf? I don't normally but this year i am trying. Seriously.

PPS: These'd be good as party decor or even children's room decor.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...