_

Friday 1 April 2011

Pampering my feet

via
After several months, I decided to go get a pedicure done. Several = 5 and the longest I have gone without. So yes, my feet were looking seriously ugly, and I totally wanted to be pampered after  the the no-public-transport-even-when-there-is ordeal yesterday.

After an early morning class of Segundo Nivel de Espanol, I stepped in to Natural's. After telling that I wanted a pedicure for the fifth time, I was taken in, made to sit, offered a menu and asked to choose. I wanted a French pedicure, but they dint have that so I chose something else, not sure which one, but it was definitely not the highest priced one on the list. Since I have a tan on my feet, I am suggested the one that will remove it. Naturally, it is the most expensive pedicure on the menu. 

I firmly and politely say, No, thank you and settle down when the girl disappears. Returns after quite some time with towels and begins and ends about 30 minutes later... 

I am not totally disappointed with the pedicure but I am not too happy either. You know what i mean? And more than anything, it was the attitude that totally got my goat. That's why I prefer the smaller salons / beauty parlors who do a better job than the super-fancy ones who throw too much attitude around... what do you think? 

PS: I got pale pink paint on my toes. my favorite... which makes me super-happy, despite the bad attitude and the single coat she applied. And the really bad massage. Oh, well! I promise not to rant so much for a week at least. Pinky promise.

PPS: The picture, her silver toe-ring and the french pedicure, isn't it super-pretty?

3 comments:

  1. it is super pretty :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ty Anon. What's your fav nail color... And I will try and guess who you are

    ReplyDelete
  3. the toering is like an icing on the cake.

    Nice blog

    Blogrolling you

    Cheers
    CRD

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...