_

Wednesday 5 January 2011

Cube-d


I was to meet a friend for lunch and wanted to get a small gift for him. D3, a store at Jubilee Hills has almost always come to my rescue. If I don’t know what to buy, I almost always head there. For my dad’s 60th birthday, at the last minute, a few hours to the party, I decided I wanted to get return gifts. So I headed to D3 and picked up shot glass sets. This time around too, I dropped by and got gifts for 2 friends who have come visiting from phoren shores – US and Australia.

D-cube stocks goodies from a lot of different brands – Mukul Goyal, Happily Unmarried, Chumbak and others.

I got: Beer glasses, coasters with beautiful calligraphic print in hindi for K which I could not take a picture of and a coconut shell zip bag, paper roll square container, small note book for the other K
Cost: Don’t remember each item specifically but about Rs 1300 for it all.
Purchased at: D-cube
Other purchases that day: Jabra handsfree, coz I have paid fines and buttered enough for talking on the mobile while driving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...