_

Friday 27 October 2006

My first time

For all those who are expecting a colorful description of anything besides my first blogging experience... X the window or you will be in for some serious disappointment. After reading through numerous blogs and finding that everyone has their own two-bits to say, I thought I must start my own blog. After all, even I have my own many-bits to speak and to share (even if no one reads this, I will be happy with myself for having at least made an attempt). As usual, I woke up a few days ago with a resolve (very strangely I wake up these days with one resolve or another and impulsively I do what my heart says!) to create a blog. I used my gmail account name to login and tinkered around, chose a template and left it at that. How un-lazy of me... Then 2 days back, I tried to login from home and just couldn't. Blogger refused to log me in.. maybe mood kharab tha ya server. Whatever. I thought I must have goofed up as usual. (With old age creeping in, I find myself more absent-minded than ever) Today, since I am jobless at work, I tried to login again and found my blog (as a visitor) and then tried logging in from there. Kuch kuch kiya and managed to login. Ab itna door aa gayi to socha kuch likh bhi leti hoon... So here I am... jobless at work (a dream for many but a nightmarish experience for me) trying to post a blog. Woo hoo... and as they say in Bingo - WTG (for the uninitiated that's Way to Go) PS: This is really simple. No wonder the whole wide world is doing it.

5 comments:

  1. Hmmm. That's good. I wonder what you'll resolve to do when you wake up tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ambica, let me as an outsider, be the first to welcome you into the wonderful world of blogging. Congratulations on the blog! Use this tool with MS WORD, by your side, to express your heart. You might just find your blogmate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When i don't know where to dump my trash, I use my blogs. I'm sure you'll do muuuuuuuch better. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ambi...welcome to the world of blogging...

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...