_

Monday 13 May 2013

Pepper Spray

Cobra Magnum Self Defense Pepper Spray

I was gifted a bottle of this a month or so ago and i feel a lot better knowing that it is in my bag.

I like that you don't have to take off a cap to use this one and would recommend this one, but there are other brands and options available as well.

If you'd like to buy a can, you can try the neighborhood chemist shop or buy it from here.

Girls, please do yourself a favor and get a can of pepper spray now. Guys, maybe you could gift one to the woman in your life. 

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha..! Kindly get one along when you visit Bangalore. I think I'll need it as an antidote for the Pistol! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you'd need more than this to keep you from getting shot!!!

      Delete
  2. i'll get Hans. you'll go all "awwwieee" and melt. nobody'll know where the pistol went! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You got me!! i think my blog url should have been madaboutdogs... Hugs to Hans :)

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...