_

Friday 31 May 2013

Weekly challenge #13 & 14 - DIY and night photography


Weekly Challenge #13

I have hardly ever used my camera in the night. I remember using I took some pictures at Tank Bund a really long time ago and that too without using a tripod. Then i took some pictures at a temple when i had a tripod with a broken leg and just couldn't get it to stay steady!! And some random shots here and there and somewhere but again, without a tripod.

This week i am going to try and take some night shots and carry my hardly-used-really-awesome tripod along.

Weekly Challenge #14

A little DIY is to be happening this week. Most likely i will use my blocks that haven't been used much. But if i am not in the mood for that, then i will paint / draw/ make something.

And hopefully, i will be able to manage completing it before Sunday. 

XOXO,
Ambica

{The concrete jungle outside my kitchen balcony}

1 comment:

  1. Win Exciting and Cool Prizes Everyday @ www.2vin.com , Everyone can win by answering simple questions. Earn points for referring your friends and exchange your points for cool gifts.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...