_

Monday 15 April 2013

QuirkBox Fashion and Lifestyle

Minions Jacket
Have you checked out QuirkBox?

They have some crazily awesome stuff. I am totally in love with their fun prints. (Makes me wish, i could come up with amazing stuff like that!)

Each of their collections is super but the latest one - Stuck with Stupid is my fav.

You can find Bags, Dresses, Short, Stoles, Boleros, Jackets, Totes, Pouches, iPad covers, Mouse pads,  Laptop Sleeves, Mugs, Planners, Pouches, Cushions, Notebooks, and Art Prints. That's a whole lot of fun stuff :)

My friend Aru, has their minions dress that i totally totally love. On my wish list is this Pink Toy Factory Dress, which is available on sale... should i go for it?

{See QuirkBox here. Buy QuirkBox here.}
Stuck with Stupid Bag

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...