_

Saturday 30 March 2013

Snapshots from Vizag

I was in Hyderabad on Thursday. Suddenly I found myself on a train to Vizag to help a friend. I was dreading the heat and the sultriness but Vizag is full of surprises...

The weather is much much better than in Hyderabad. The temperature is bearable. I am living next to the sea. And there is a beautiful breeze all the time. This is so peaceful and lovely.

I took some pictures yesterday morning at the RK Beach that i wanted to share..


Walkers, sitters, exercisers and cyclers - on a holiday morning!


the old priest on a walk


Sailboats


They look like beautiful winged creatures


son skates while father walks


the playful lab puppy who kissed me and left me


friends forever


identical twins, dressed identically. 
everything is matchy matchy, including the glasses they are wearing.

Wishing you a beautiful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...