_

Wednesday 3 October 2012

Wall Art Dilemma

Remember i did a home decorating project for Casa Rouge? It was eons ago, so i guess you may not! So here it is, if you'd like to see.

Well, here i am, doing another project for them. This is a 4 bedroom apartment with some fantastic furniture already in place and i have to do up the space. Rugs, wall art, collectibles, lights - i have been on a shopping spree, hitting stores from morning to night trying to find the right things to suit the home, and my sensibility too.

It's not been easy but eventually i managed to find most of the right things. However, finding art for the walls was a different matter altogether. I searched and searched but i couldn't find much. I found a couple of online sites but the delivery was not fitting in with my timelines so i gave it a miss.

I eventually did find some art and hopefully, i will be able to  make it all work. The next few days are going to be busy with work but i hope to find time to share more on my blog.

Meanwhile do tell me, what do you think of this wall arrangement? Black and white pictures framed with colorful mounts and arranged together... I kinda like it but not too much... and you?

{pic from MarthaStewart}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...