_

Tuesday 24 April 2012

News to share...

I have something to tell you. About something new. It all started with a picture and some words and a shared love for poetry.

A friend and i are collaborating on creating something together. I am trying to get not too excited about it but it's not working...  i mean i can't curb the excitement... it's working alright...

Will keep you posted and share details soon. Wish me luck, please. And pray it works out.

I am also going to be a little less regular on this blog, for just a teeny bit. I hope you don't mind.

{Photo by me. The sun in hiding, Anjuna, Goa}

2 comments:

  1. All the best :) .. Keep us posted on fb :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anil... long time no hear... where have you been?

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...