_

Monday 26 September 2011

Khaman Dhokla

I usually use my mother's recipe (which turns out great); but i saw 'nylon khaman dhokla' on Tarla Dalal's site. Sounds weird, true but intriguing as well.. .

{Previously, i had made an eggless chocolate cake using a TD recipe and since that turned out so good, i decided to give it a shot.}

The dhoklas turned out delightfully soft and fluffy. The flavor and texture were perfect. Totally gorgeousnss.

I made the dhoklas in Idli moulds coz i find it easier to dish out and serve. I had some left over batter that i microwaved for about 3 minutes. They were not as soft but i am guessing the 3 minutes were a bit much.

Khaman makes for the perfect evening snack with a cup of a hot milky ginger tea... Would you like to join me?

{recipe}


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...