_

Sunday 10 July 2011

Hyderabad bans plastic bags

Life without plastic seems tough. Hyderabad recently banned plastic bags of a certain thickness or less. Most shops don't give you a plastic bag for your shopping these days. The ones who do use the thicker recyclable variety which means you only get these bags when your buying things that cost more money.

I saw these E-coexist bags cloth appliqued bags at Daram recently. But I resisted buying them even though they said buy me. (Oh, this picture from their site does absolutely no justice to their product which is so much prettier actually. There are sea-horses and flowers and lots of others pretty appliqued motifs.)

I heart cloth bags. Do you?

Pic from E-coexists

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...