_

Tuesday 15 March 2011

www.sheyna.com

Simple, stylish gold - plated jewelry

I love spending my time buying pretty things and I am just beginning to discover the joy of online shopping. Sometimes when you simply want to window shop, the staff at stores make you feel like an insect that they cant wait to squish. With web stores, that fortunately does not happen.

Sheyna.com is a gold and silver ornament store I discovered recently. They have both silver and gold and though I am not a big fan of gold jewelry, I am loving the yellow pieces more than the silver.

Have you ever created your web persona in After Life or Yahoo; choosing skin color, hair type, hair color, clothes, make up? Sheyna has a similar app that allows you to  choose the base, beads, charms, or stones and design your own piece of jewelry. I likey J

Did I mention the prices? They are not bad on that count either – most of the gold plated ones range between Rs. 1200 – Rs. 5000

Mix, match, design and publish – even if you don’t want to buy one. Uh-oh! I can see myself spending hours on this and I really don’t need another web addiction.

These are some of my favorite pieces from Sheyna and not photographed by me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...