_

Saturday 1 January 2011

New Year. New Buys



Cross a skirt with pants and you get a zouaf. They are known by various names including Alibaba or Alladin or Genie pants. I love them for the extreme comfort they offer and when i saw this multi colored beauty on my visit to Shilparamam on New Year's Day, I could not resist. Aren't they instant cheer me ups?  Since they are so colorful, I teamed it with a simple black Gap tee, a black stole and a black lightweight shrug.  In summer, i can ditch the jeans and wear it with a singlet... Yay!!
Cost: Rs 200
Purchased at: Shilparamam
Other purchases: A multicolored striped cotton jhola for Rs 150
Army men wore it. We can too to fight our daily battles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...