_

Monday 9 December 2013

Glimpses of Lucknow

I was in Lucknow for less than 72 hours but i managed to go sightseeing for half a day and also shop! I am super-efficient that ways!! :D

I have been meaning to share some of my pics from that trip... I only took my phone along and all the pictures i clicked were shot using my awesome iPhone4!! :P 

(You are probably thinking i was just too lazy to carry my dslr... well, you'd be right!)

Here are some of them that i already uploaded on Instagram but since most of you aren't there... it's here. I am still sorting through and posting a few pics on Instagram daily and hopefully i should be done by this year! 

Vignettes of Lucknow

The Chota Imambara - exterior shots

The gorgeous Chota Imambara and its chandeliers. Spellbinding. Intricate. Beautiful. 
 

Hope you enjoyed the mini-album. I will be back with more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...