iTokri has some pretty gorgeous things that i am loving right now. On top of the list is this lungi tunic that is gorgeous but, in my mind, steeply priced at Rs. 2799. What do you think?
5 gift ideas from iTokri... if you want to gift something to someone special or just yourself :)
- This ikat stole... black, white and red is always magical to me! And most women would love it.
- These lacquered wooden kitchen rolling pins and ladles (i have a rolling pin and love using it to roll my chapatis). Perfect gift for the people who love to cook.
- This red and magenta wallet. And these kitsch make up pouches. For your stylish friend.
- This red applique work curtain is stunning. And these hand-crafted bottle gourd lamps.. For the house proud friends you know or those who could do with a little help in that direction.
- And this bamboo wind chime. For just about anyone. They'll think of you every time the wind blows and the chime rings merrily. (Believe me. A friend gifted me a big wind chime and i love it's tinkling and bless him for the sweet gift every time it tings.)
PS: Am totally loving iTokri right now... it has a lot of the kind of things i like to buy / gift!