_

Friday 3 May 2013

On growing older


Age has been on my mind a lot these days. A lot of my friends feel, that it's only just a number and in the head. But i have become very conscious of my age and i can't seem to shake it off.

It determines the choices i make, the things i do, the way i behave and a lot of other things. Suddenly i feel, oh-my-god-i-have-grown-so-old-and-i-can't-do-this-or-damn-it-i-have-grown-so-old-and-still-not-done-this!

My age also comes to mind in the clothes i choose to buy. I always wore simple clothes so it's not a biggie but of late, i have become more conscious of my age when i am shopping. I don't want to look like someone who is still stuck in their teens or wearing clothes that are not age-appropriate.

Yes, i'd really like to age gracefully. It's in my head but i am not obsessed about it. Not yet at least.

{Photo Source}

PS: That's Bill and Hill in their college days... Bill definitely aged like wine and Hill didn't do so bad either.

PPS: I think i looked my best in my late 20's and early 30's. And you? What's been the best-looking phase of your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...