_

Monday, 6 May 2013

Have a lovely week!


How was your week? Mine was both bad and good. The bad being me having another accident, which was totally a moron's fault and no i am not referring to me. The good bit is the party at home that i hosted yesterday... more details on that later.

Here's some of the interesting stuff from my web wanderings of the week past. Hope you enjoy it.

Upma of a different kind; puli-upma from Jeyashri's Kitchen. Should try!
bloomin onion... so pretty :) Gotta try, but without the egg, i wonder if it would work...
Gorgeous office makeover.
I want a paper globe.
And I also want these ride me out sandals.
Romantic poetry. *Sigh*
Exposed lights can look so gorgeous.
And this girl who is drop dead gorgeous.

Hope you have a fab week and pray there are no more mishaps in store for me this year. Yes, there has been more than one in less than a year and i am a little more than little worried.

{Photo: on a hilltop somewhere between Vizag and Bheemili. Used a D3S}
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...