_

Wednesday 21 December 2011

Once in a blue moon

Divy's back! Remember the girl with the cascading hair and traditional looks who wrote a guest post about heirlooms? Here she is again, going all romantic and moony...

I am not a very morning person but after being married, I dint have a choice. But yes I must admit that each morning, I am greeted with a treat to my eyes :D 

One such thing happened on 10th Dec 2011, on the morning of the lunar eclipse. I woke up at 5:30 AM and I saw this from my bedroom window and had to capture it ... 

The moon looked beautiful through the coconut leaves. I have always loved the Poornima Moon. 

The beauty of the Moon is so pure and blissful. No wonder the romantics and the poets never miss describing this white surface, like the Savage Gardens song... I am flying to the Moon and Back...

PS: Every Wednesday is guest post day. If you'd like to be a part of my blog, then send me an email to ambicasrimal@gmail.com

PPS: She sent in the post last Wednesday in the late hours of the evening, just when i was looking at the sun go down in good ol' Jaisalmer and couldn't post... what with all the travelling and all. Sorry Divy.

PPPS: Rajesh B, when are you going to make me feel special?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...