_

Tuesday 6 December 2011

Jump and shoot

Remember  when i stopped over for a few hours at Agra. The first look of the Taj Mahal for the second time was as jaw-dropping as before.  I also got to visit Sikandra and Itmad Ud Daulah's tomb which were both fabulously beautiful and better places to be in, being more serene than the super-famous TM. 
Here's a pic of me jumping in front of the TM (inspired by Shiv Kumar's awesome jumping shots). The pictures i took there have traveled to Hyderabad before me and i will share those once i get access to it. (My cam's memory card was full so i transferred them to my BIL's comp when he was here in Bikaner.) 

{The photo was taken by a really sweet Argentinian man who was visiting India with his partner. Fortunately, he also shared the pic with me immediately. Of course lazy me took forever to share.Thanks Mr. Mitrani.}

PS: I tried this jumping around in a couple more places but it is not easy when you have to request random people to try and take a pic. One, most of them get scared of handling a DSLR. Two, they think i am nuts. Three, they freeze when i jump.

PPS: Chamakchallo.blogspot.com is a blog written by Karuna, the hot dusky chicita who modeled for Wundershop. Go see.

1 comment:

  1. You have a lovely blog! Glad that I came across it! Please check out my blog Style-Indian Fashion
    Would appreciate your feedback:-)
    No matter where one lives or breathes fashion, Indian fashion is out there.Great works of indian fashion designers have made their mark worldwide and brand new trends in fashion are taking shape, thanks to Indian contribution in the world fashion.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...