_

Tuesday, 6 December 2011

Jump and shoot

Remember  when i stopped over for a few hours at Agra. The first look of the Taj Mahal for the second time was as jaw-dropping as before.  I also got to visit Sikandra and Itmad Ud Daulah's tomb which were both fabulously beautiful and better places to be in, being more serene than the super-famous TM. 
Here's a pic of me jumping in front of the TM (inspired by Shiv Kumar's awesome jumping shots). The pictures i took there have traveled to Hyderabad before me and i will share those once i get access to it. (My cam's memory card was full so i transferred them to my BIL's comp when he was here in Bikaner.) 

{The photo was taken by a really sweet Argentinian man who was visiting India with his partner. Fortunately, he also shared the pic with me immediately. Of course lazy me took forever to share.Thanks Mr. Mitrani.}

PS: I tried this jumping around in a couple more places but it is not easy when you have to request random people to try and take a pic. One, most of them get scared of handling a DSLR. Two, they think i am nuts. Three, they freeze when i jump.

PPS: Chamakchallo.blogspot.com is a blog written by Karuna, the hot dusky chicita who modeled for Wundershop. Go see.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...