48 hours of Diwali:
Mine was simply fabulous (the only sad bit was seeing Happy petrified by the noise of the firecrackers).
- I made sweets (the coconut ladoo and the malai ladoo from the Diwali mithais post earlier). I also made butter murukku (that i wanted to share with you all, but just dint have the time too).
- Partied every night for 4 nights in a row with friends and with family (which meant i had a lot of sleep to catch up on which i kind of managed to do yesterday)
- Played teen patti with the cousins and aunts and uncles and parents (and lost).
- Dressed up (in a long flowing skirt in magenta that made me feel like a princess. This time i nixed the sari and am not sorry that i did).
- Then dressed up the home with candles, lamps, diyas and flowers (most of the ideas i posted on the blog already like the pompom garlands and the food grains in a glass but some i didn't which i will for future reference.)
- Visited family and friends.
- Shopped (for the home, for the boys, for me).
- Did a puja at Sunny Side Up and one more at home (with my MIL chanting shlokas in the background that made it even more beautiful).
- Posed for pictures.