_

Monday 19 September 2011

Singham starring Ajay Devgn

We were to go watch Transformers 3 last night but we settled for Singham on Showcase. We got lazy, but then Sundays are meant to be lazy, aren't they?. 

We had a rollicking time laughing at the inane dialogues and the crazy action sequences. It's an action movie that's a whole lot fun; a typical potboiler with zany, filmy dialogues and everything's over-the-top.

Ajay Devgn's sculpted body, rippling muscles et al and the intense look in his eyes... ooh! I could watch Singham again just for that. He is truly the star of the movie carrying it ably on his broad, strong shoulders. (Sorry, i just can't stop gushing.)

I only wish we had seen it in on the big screen so i could scream, whistle and hoot. (I do it all the time. I have even carried a whistle for Om Shanti Om, the rest of the times, the other A whistles-on-request coz i am no good at it.)

I'd rate it A - Awesome Fun.

PS:  Here's a vdo of some of the dialogues.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...