_

Thursday 31 March 2011

Sunny Side Up for Maitrise

Raam, who is a dear friend, and a director at Sunny Side Up Advertising, designed these super-cool visiting cards for Maitrise, a language training & translation academy. 

I love the use of Red and Blue. Very bold and sooo eye-catching.


I love the use of the speech bubble...  


There are multiple card designs using pictures of iconic places / events of the countries where these languages originated from... 


The one with the French greeting has the Eiffel Tower on the reverse side.



 and the one with the Spanish greeting has bull-fighting, flamenco dancers...


Hello, I am ... in German


Are you loving the designs as much as I am? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...