_

Wednesday 3 April 2013

Weekly Challenge #7 Wake up to see the sunrise

Last night, at midnight i was thinking i hadn't decided on this week's challenge. And i was also thinking about getting up early to watch the sunrise at the beach... considering i have never done that ever. At least not that i remember of.

So i had to catch the sunrise over the sea... and i can do that only on the beaches on the eastern coast so i knew it was now or probably never....

So i thought, that for this week's challenge i should do that.

Now anyone who knows me knows that i don't like to wake up early.

Hate it. Loathe it. Detest it.

But i HAD to do it.

I had actually thought i'd wake up to see the sunrise tomorrow, on my last day here. But this morning despite last night's sleepless night i found myself waking up before the alarm woke me up. I tried to go back to sleep but that wasn't happening. Though an extreme sense of laziness was quickly trying to overpower my mind and i was in two minds... I decided to wake up and just GO.

So at 5:55 AM i found myself walking down to the beach. It was bright already but the sun was just about making an appearance.

Pictures coming soon, not just someday!! :)

XOXO
Ambica

PS: If you'd like to see my older challenges, you can find them here.

PPS: That's an old picture, something i had clicked in Goa, on my last trip there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...