_

Monday 13 June 2011

Craft Village from Pune

I saw Ketki Matkar Torane's Craft Village on FB
a few weeks ago and I had to share these here. 

Simple, elegant and bright with a dash of gold. Sweet.
 I am going to be ordering these cushions very soon.


I think these would look lovely on a dark colored diwan / day bed
or combined with printed fabric cushions. 



the mustard-magenta combination makes me ooh. 
only it won't match anything at home. 
but i can just see it on a cream colored fabric couch.
a room that's all is cream with these cushions.
divine.

*****

Don't you think they are lovely?
If you want these pretty squares for your home, 
then you can contact her here.


*****

I took a lot of pictures this last week and also uploaded them. (Finally)
You can see my clicks with the DSLR here
I also cooked, played table tennis and partied a bit.
A nice week. A nice holiday.
What have you been up to? Do share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...