_

Wednesday 4 May 2011

A little boy's room

Centsational Girl has really pulled out all stops to make a stylish room for her son. 


Drab?


Now Fab... 

I love the blues, the stripes, the green bed. And the wall, it's sweet. 


Bland?


Now it's grand :)

The white shelves against the teal grey wall looks smart. It's nautical yet not overwhelmingly blue, the pops of green-yellow add a lot of interest to the room.

Every Before-After I come across, makes me realize paint can really make a BIG difference. Makes we want to paint matte white a really old bed of ours which is the boring brown varnish seen in most Indian homes...  or maybe, i could stain it darker... any thoughts?


2 comments:

  1. Please tell me wha colour this paint is and what make? It's perfect for my new victorian conversion flat (UK). Thanks!

    L xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Anon, Can you tell me which of the 4 pics you are looking at... i can check on Centsational Girl's blog and let you know!

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...