_

Friday 4 March 2011

Material Girl Buys: Dramatic Eyes and Other Little Treats






Westside is one of my favorite places to indulge in Retail Therapy. I love their quality, pricing, styling and sizing. Since I have promised myself that I am not going to add more weight to my overflowing cupboards, I got myself just four things. 

Dramatic Eyes, a gel-based eye-liner from Maybelline, that is simply superb. For Rs 375. It did not smudge and I love that it is intensely black. You get the brush free with it. 
A scented candle with a spicy fragrance called Eastern Spice. For Rs 135
Shocking Pink Bands. 4 for Rs 49
Purple bands. 4 for Rs 69. The purple ones are really interesting... they are just elasticized cords that can be knotted and tied just like a ribbon. 





    2 comments:

    1. you should try the Bobbi Brown gel eye liners - these look just like them :-)

      ReplyDelete
    2. Yaz, they aren't available here yet. So will live with these for now! :) Have been using it the past few days and am totally loving it!

      ReplyDelete

    I'd love to hear from you

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...