_

Thursday 24 March 2011

In love with, Treasure Chest



There are several fashion stores in the small lane opposite GVK One, Banjara Hills. There is Wundershop and United Designers Collection, which are owned by my friends from college, Kedar and Rajeev respectively. A few days ago, I went to pick up some passes from Kedar when I parked right in front of Treasure Chest


Obviously I stepped in, definitely not because I was feeling guilty about parking there. 

Treasure Chest has a good collection of silver jewelry, and some really fashionable and 'different' earring and necklace sets. There are some nice batuas too. The prices aren't bad either. I am glad I went in. I ended up buying  few nose studs and not much else. It's called exercising restraint that I am getting better at these days.


My only regret is I didn't find this shop when I was earning and did not feel guilty about my splurge spending. 

PS: For classy clothes with a lot of detailing head over to United Designers and for fun, colorful and funky clothes, meet Kedar @ Wundershop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...