_

Wednesday 19 March 2014

Illustrations by Prashant Godbole

A friend shared a link asking me to check out the photographs knowing i would enjoy them. I did enjoy them. A lot.

But it was Prashant Godbole's pen and ink illustrations that caught my eye and refused to get out of my head. I wish he sold them as art prints or something... I am sure there would be many takers!

{If you have a FB account that is still active, then you can find the illustrations here.}

PS: Thanks Chef Cyn for the share. Find the crooked cook chef on BhajiFried.

PPS: I think Mr. Godbole is the only person I know who can't add more friends... (I didn't know there was a friend limit) But yes, you can follow this awesomely talented man. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...