_

Tuesday 18 March 2014

The simplest herbed bread with onion and cheese... and the yummiest

Since I was already baking a cake, i decided to bake bread too. Yeah, the stupid irresistible urge to bake... Baah!

Baking bread is time consuming and requires a lot of patience what with the waiting for it rise and all... but home baked bread is well worth all the effort you put into it.

This one i found on Haathitime's Hungry and Excited. It's quite simple to make and awesome to eat. I ate the bread just like that... no butter or curry or cheese or olive oil. It was divine just as is. Another winner... I was one lucky gal yesterday... both the recipes i tried turned out simply awesome... Needless to say... I pigged out.

{Learn to make the Herbed Bread with Onion and Cheese here}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...