_

Tuesday 26 February 2013

The Spanish Mosque

Last May, when it was sweltering hot, a friend who is crazier than me very sweet agreed to do a photo walk with me.

Our first stop was the lovely Spanish Mosque that you can find at Begumpet, very close to Intergraph / Airtel. It's so close, right there under my nose, yet i never stopped to look. Perfect start!

We then went to the Hyderabad Public School where we had to lie to go in, a dargah somewhere near Shamirpet where there is a do minar, pretty much like the Char Minar minus two, a deer park where there were more dears than deer and finally, a church in Sainikpuri.

Yes, we were pretty dead by the end of it and we are crazy as you think we are!


Dear N, 
I look forward to more adventures with you. What should we do this summer lady?
Waiting impatiently,
A


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...