_

Monday 25 June 2012

Little boxes

I have lived my entire life in different 2 BHK apartments ranging from 1000 - 1200 square feet. And i have always craved more. More sunlight. More ventilation. More space. A little bit more.

Until  I came across Apartment Therapy's Small Cool 2012 contest.

I saw homes as small as 350 square feet and most of these homes house more than one person and sometimes, they serve as a home as well as offices / studios. And almost all these houses look like a home i'd love to live in. 

I am totally awed by the way space has been used and styled. Gorgeous little spaces that have so much heart. Go see AT's Cool Home contest and see how much you can do in teeny-tiny, tiny, small and little spaces.  

{Image from here Looks like a doll house. But it ain't. Read up to find out!}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...