_

Monday 26 March 2012

Weekended and all wound up

The last week has kind of been crazy. Not that i did much or accomplished anything but somehow i felt sleep deprived all through the week, as i ended up sleeping late everyday, in the wee hours of the morning and now i just cant seem to fall asleep early, even though i am trying really hard.

Right now, i feel like someone's turned me upside down, exactly like this weird house. I feel out of sorts and wrung out and tired and sleepy and will do just about anything to get my sleeping pattern back to normal.

Hope you had a better week than mine and any suggestions that will help me go to sleep at a normal time, like even midnight, will be very helpful.

{upside down house from}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...