_

Saturday 19 November 2011

Guest Post # 5 - MJ's Red Jacket


Guest Post by Yamini

---------
I am a BIG MJ fan.  Actually, I was crazy about him.

Many would find his sense of fashion a little exaggerated but I think not. I like most of the stuff he has worn and would like to own some of them. One of them is the Beat It Jacket. Its red, has the bling and a lot of zippers.
I have seen few replicas but they are badly made.  I have found the jacket on Amazon. Com :http://www.amazon.com/Michael-Jackson-Beat-Jacket-Collectible/dp/B0050KTTNY/ref=sr_1_2?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1320913859&sr=1-2
 But I don’t think that I would be able to afford it in this life time.

Is there any iconic clothing you wish you had?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...