_

Wednesday, 9 November 2011

The easiest chocolate ice cream recipe ever?

I have been visiting David Lebovitz's web page off and on since the last few months to gawk at the food pictures. Uhmazing stuff going on there. Unfortunately i never did find a recipe i could use (ingredients not available / uses egg) till i found this chocolate ice cream recipe that's easy to make and needs few ingredients.

I don't have the bottle of bailey's liquor that the recipe needs but i will make this when i get one! But i am sure someone out there who is reading this blog has it, will make it and invite me over.

{Icecream image via DL. Click on link for a delicious evening}
{Thanks Yamini for sharing this exotic recipe site with me}


PS: Chocolate is my favorite only ice-cream flavor. This Sunday the other A and I celebrated the cooler weather by gorging on Baskin 31 Robbins. I think this is the best time to enjoy ice cream, just when winter begins to set in and there is refreshing nip in the air.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...