_

Thursday 15 September 2011

Randy Pausch's Last Lecture


Aru sent me a YouTube link of The Last Lecture. I heard only part for it took far too long to load so then I gave up to see another time and then without much ado forgot about it.

When I came across the book,  I purchased it and read it. Then I got one more copy. And gifted it. I did that about 4 times. And everyone I gave it to, enjoyed it.

Randy Pausch inspired me. His strength and wisdom in the face of certain-death is something I have never come across.

(Death and dying are subjects in books and movies I don't really handle too well. But this book is on life and living and living fully. It's a good read and a great gift.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...