_

Tuesday 1 March 2011

Material Girl Buys: Soap and Cream

I first saw Last Forest products almost a decade ago at Coorg, during our honeymoon. I remember buying Honey and Beeswax Candles and some other knick-knacks. A few months ago, I was happy and surprised to find Last Forest again at Daram – a Fabindia like store in Hyderabad that sells hand-woven / block-printed salwar-kurtas, saris, baskets, cermaics, furniture, and also Haathi Chaap products.

Buys:
Orange Lip Balm for Rs 38
Citronella Insect Repellant Cream for RS 70 (I have already started using it and the mosquitoes have so far stated away. A must-buy!
Basil Soap and Lemongrass Soap for Rs 37 each.

Happiness. Without the added guilt of damaging an already-damaged environment.

PS: There is no typo in the prices; they are really that low. Probably the same as when I saw them at Coorg! Go splurge without making a big hole in your wallet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...