_

Saturday 26 February 2011

Fashion Files - Dressing up in a Green Sari


Bought this Mangalgiri sari as a birthday gift to myself. Only the blouse got ready about 3 weeks later, one day before I left for Calcutta. I consider myself lucky.

Sari from a store in Dilsukhnagar for Rs. 750. But lots of stores in Hyderabad will have it.
Blouse material, 2 different fabrics from Nalli’s in Begumpet for Rs. 150.
Hoop earrings from LifeStyle, Mumbai – Rs 199.
Diamond pendant and bangle from folks in Calcutta who deal in diamonds. (The best way to buy them, I think)

I love the Green and the way it looked against my skin and the Hoop earrings are now my favorite  glittering accessory. My simple clothes stood out in the plethora of silks, chiffons and nets during the maira ceremony and fetched me loads of compliments. Am happy I decided to dress the way I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...