_

Thursday, 19 November 2009

Getting out of the run-down


inspired by my friend
I woke this morning feeling listless. Yes, again.

After finding out that something else that came my way did not work out, I got a bit more restless. And then Aru spoke to me by which time i was feeling a little better and then she sent me this link which had this pic that uplifted me totally.

So if you are feeling low / restless / dispirited, head over to Holly's web home to change that. Or else try one of the following

Talk (to a friend / parent / sibling / yourself)
Watch (a movie / birds flying / people walking  / funny video / old photographs)
Play (carroms / with your dog  / board games)
Listen (to the sounds around / music you love / to yourself talking)
Eat
Pray / Meditate
Write
Cook
Shop for less
Scream out loud
Cry and then when you stop, smile
Dance
Buy flowers
Dress sexily

What works for you?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...